Cognigy is a global leader in omnichannel Customer Service Automation. Intelligent voice and chatbots powered by its Conversational AI platform help businesses improve service quality, reduce operational costs, and support teams across the enterprise.
Cognigy’s award-winning AI understands user intents precisely and enables natural dialogs in over 100 languages. Easily scalable and pluggable, its low-code platform automates business processes through integrations into backend systems, operates as SaaS and on-premise, and is GDPR compliant.
Cognigy’s worldwide client portfolio includes BioNTech, Bosch, Daimler and Lufthansa. Learn more at cognigy.com.
To drive our ambitious growth strategy – we are expanding our Sales team in EMEA with a:
Sr. Enterprise Account Executive
Job location: Düsseldorf or remote, Germany
To reinvent an industry, we are building out the best team. That’s why we are looking for you as a Sr. Entreprise Account Executive at Cognigy. As an Account Executive you will work closely with our prospective customers to understand their challenges and goals and identify how Cognigy can help them.
What do we offer
- We are an ambitious and international tech company with a great culture, and we make sure that everyone feels welcome
- We believe that our employees should benefit from the company’s success and therefore offer an attractive virtual stock options plan to top performers
- We also offer you an attractive and performance-oriented salary
- The opportunity to help build this company with flat hierarchiesand the possibility to shape the organization
- Flexible working hours and ability to work from home/ remote in Germany
- You are responsible for acquiring new entreprise companies from all industries in the DACH region and you position our leading Conversational.AI platform (SaaS + On-Premise).
- You are responsible for the full sales cycle, the processing of tendering processes and you take on the overall responsibility for complex contract negotiations with the decision-makers at management level (C-Level)
- You are responsible for the implementation of web demos and customer meetings on site as well as the independent and professional preparation of discussions with customer-specific product presentations
- You will be working closely with your Presales Consultants and your Business Development Representative
- You act as a Trusted Advisor to your prospective customers at any time during the sales cycle
- You represent Cognigy at trade fairs or events that are customary in the industry
- The continuous optimization of the cooperation with customers through up- and cross-selling is your responsibility
- You will help shape our product roadmap and the permanent refreshment of product knowledge
Who You Are
- You have at least 3-5 years of entreprise sales experience, preferably in the areas of software solutions, online marketing solutions or web content management
- You can present yourself confidently and empathetically at all management levels (including C-Level)
- You have strong entrepreneurial skills and have a high affinity for customer acquisition
- In addition to direct sales, you are also used to acquirenew customers together with our partners and supporting them in the sales process.
- You shine through your professional communication and negotiation skills as well as your customer-oriented and personable demeanor
- You work in a very structured, organized manner and you know how to prioritize
- Fluent German and very good English skills complete your profile
Does this sound like you? Let’s get in touch!